Dizi Collection provides complete security for your transactions. Your transactions are subject to an encryption process. In the transactions you wish to use a credit or debit card, the system will transfer you to the Paypal website, the most common and secure online payment method. Upon completion of the transaction and approval of your credit or debit card debit, your credit or debit card details are deleted from the system. In this case the following information is needed:
- Type of credit or debit card
- Credit or debit card number
- Expiration Date
- Name of the holder
- The CVV2 number that is the three-digit number on the back of your credit or debit card and proves that you have your card in hand. In American Express is the four-digit number on the front of the card.
If you have a Paypal account you can make the payment through your account.
The payment methods are as follows:
- Pay on delivery (only for Greece and Cyprus). Payment upon receipt of the order at your place. Pay your order in cash to the courier company employee who will deliver it to you.
- Credit or debit card via Paypal.
- Bank deposit to the following account. You can deposit the money into the following company account. Orders will not be shipped until the amount is cleared in our account:
BENEFICIARY: ARAMPATZIDI BROS & CO O.E.
Account Number: 4820 0200 2005 185
IBAN: GR 52 0140 4820 4820 0200 2005 185
Always state your name and order, invoice or offer number in the deposit statement so that it will not be delayed. You then send the bank receipt either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 2310552458
According to the applicable tax provisions, documents worth 500 € or more issued to individuals (retail receipts) as well as for business documents (Sales Invoice) over 500 € should be paid ONLY in the following ways: Deposit / wire transfer to bank account of the company or by credit or debit card.