As part of offering our services, we collect certain personal data to facilitate communication with you and provide the best service.
- use and
- data exchange and cookies collected by or for you.
- personal computer,
- mobile device or
- of any other technology or device.
For the purposes of this policy, the owner is Arampatzidi Bros and Co. with headquarters in Thessaloniki, 301 Monastiriou, Menemeni, Zip Code: 54628 (VAT number: 081995986, Tax Office: Ampelokipon). For any questions, please contact Arampatzidi Bros and Co. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We will not assign, disclose or rent your personal information to any third party / entity in a manner different from that described in this Policy. However, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, to apply our terms and conditions or to protect our rights, property and safety, our customers or third parties.
- To work with law enforcement agencies to enforce laws and to investigate and prosecute illegal activities such as frauds. We reserve the right to disclose any information relating to you to law enforcement agencies and other competent bodies that, in our estimation, is necessary or related to any fraud investigation or other illegal activity.
In particular, these principles are:
- Anti-money laundering organizations
- Anti-Terrorism Organizations
- Law enforcement agencies in the countries we are active in
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations (eg banks, credit institutions) inside or outside the EU for fraud protection and credit risk mitigation purposes. These entities can then use your personal information to investigate and act on any such violation in accordance with their procedures.
Finally, we reserve the right to disclose specific personal information to third parties / independent service providers, agents or independent contractors:
- that help us keep our site and
- provided by other management services (including, but not limited to, the processing and processing of orders, customer service, data retention and analysis, customer communication on our behalf, and the collection of information for participation in competitions and other promotions, selection of winners and award awards).
We seek to ensure that these third party / independent service providers will not use your personal data for any purpose other than to provide the services for which they are contractually bound. We also create contracts with these third parties which oblige them to comply with the standards of personal data protection required by law and use the data only for the purposes for which they were transmitted.
In order to achieve the objectives of current policy, the following third parties, located in the European Union, may receive your data:
- Payment Providers
- Prevention and suppression of activities related to money laundering and terrorist financing and anti-fraud services
- Platform Providers
- Service Providers
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties outside the European Union in countries where there is no appropriate data protection regime. However, should such data transfer be necessary, we will take all possible measures to ensure that your data is dealt with safely as well as within the EU / EEA and in accordance with this Policy and applicable law. In addition, we will update the current Policy to cover cross-border data transfer and related safeguards for your privacy.
Data retention period
It is our policy to maintain your data only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, in accordance with the principles of data minimization and storage limitation. For all of the following reasons, your data will be retained for at least five (5) years after our customer relationship expires. In addition, we align the retention of your data with possible variations resulting from the exercise of your privacy rights (you can get information in the Update Information section).
In some cases, certain personal information may be retained beyond that time due to possible legal obligations, legitimate interests, etc. Such cases are likely issues related to:
- Money laundering
- Civil law
- Criminal law
- Any other legal issues
Rights of protection of personal data
At any point, while retaining or processing your data, you retain the following rights, and you can submit the appropriate requests via email at email@example.com:
- Access: You have the right to access the personal data we hold for you
- Correction: You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete data we hold for you.
- Deletion: You may request to delete the data we hold for you from our records and we are obliged to satisfy your request in specific cases.
- Restriction of processing: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted, and we are obliged to satisfy this request when certain conditions are met.
- In data portability: You have the right to request that the data we hold for you be transferred to another organization.
- Counterfeiting: You have the right to object to processing of your personal data subject to specific conditions.
We will evaluate your request and we will respond to you as soon as possible and in any case within one month of submission:
- request approval,
- partial approval of a request,
- rejection of a request
In the event that the company rejects your request regarding the above-mentioned Personal Data Protection Rights, we will communicate the reasons for your rejection. You have the right to file a complaint directly with the regulator.
We reserve the right to reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort or disproportionate technical consequences, risk the privacy of others or can not be implemented.
Updating your personal information
You can obtain a copy of your personal information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect yourself, you will need to prove your identity to receive copies of it. You should provide the appropriate information for your identification and other relevant information that will help us fulfill your request. We have to comply with such requests unless there is a legitimate reason not to delete your data.
Protecting your data is extremely important to the company and we are constantly trying to provide all possible safeguards for:
- the storage of your personal data,
- limiting unauthorized access and / or potential changes.
These means include information security measures in line with current best practices to protect the privacy of our customers. These measures include technical and procedural actions and follow-up and tracking actions, aimed at:
- to secure data from misuse,
- unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
The security and privacy of your personal data and account is our top priority. We take the necessary measures and following the most advanced methods of protection for their preservation. Your personal information will not be used at any time for purposes other than those required for:
- the proper operation of the website,
- of the products and services we provide.
In any case, access to them, on our part, is carried out exclusively by authorized personnel and is fully controlled.
Our company regularly checks the proper operation of security mechanisms. We apply an SSL Security Certificate that validates the best practices we adopt to encrypt data. We use the SSL / TLS template that encrypts user data before sending it from a computer when a user:
- is signs in,
- is linked,
- makes payments or
- sends us sensitive information.
In this way, data can only be decrypted by NetGraphics servers.
The web pages that the user browses are encrypted by NetGraphics servers. This way they can be decrypted only by the user’s computer. Indicatively, browsers like Chrome, Firefox, or Opera encrypt are AES-256 bits. Our servers will not accept links from browsers that do not meet the minimum 128-bit encryption security requirement. The security of the pages can be verified by the presence of the padlock in the browser. Internet Explorer users can double-click on the Properties option and confirm the use of the TLS protocol accordingly.
If you believe that you have identified a potential security vulnerability in any of the pages, services / products, please email email@example.com with a summary of this information along with the email to which we could contact you for more information.
Internet protocol address (IP)
When you visit the site, your device’s IP address and browser settings are entered. The IP address is a unique address used by the devices:
- to be recognized and
- to communicate with each other on a computer network.
Browser settings may include:
- the type of browser you are using,
- browser language and
- the time zone.
We collect this information so that we can tailor your experience and locate your device in the following cases:
- misuse or
- illegal actions.
We strive to review and keep up-to-date with this Policy. In this way:
- we comply with legal and regulatory requirements and
- we also provide optimal protection of your personal data.
Any updates will be communicated to you via the current web site.
If at any time you believe we do not comply with the provisions set forth in this Policy or any other matter related to data protection, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The «cookies» are small files containing information that a website (particularly the web server) stores to a user’s computer, so each time the user logs on to the website, this website recovers this information and provides to the user related services. A typical example of such information is the user’s preferences on a site, as declared by the choices made by the user to the specific website (eg. selecting certain “buttons” search, ads, etc.).
Installation of «cookies» is permitted only with the consent of the user and after appropriate information.
When browsing the site may be stored on your computer cookies from third-party services such as:
- For statistical purposes on the traffic and browsing through the website (analytics),
- social media or other forms of internet marketing and promotion of the website on the Internet (facebook, twitter, instagram, flickr, pinderest, google +, skype, linkedin, etc.),
- corporate viewing video playback format (youtube, vimeo, etc),
- services through map (google maps, foursquare, etc.),
- updating information, company, financial, statistical, or other form (pdf, excel, word, txt, etc.).
None of the cookies on the website it is not necessary for its operation, you can disable cookies on your browser settings. For more information about disabling cookies you may visit the official website of your browser.
The copyright of the Content (for example, programs, information, data) and the Services of the web site dizicollection.com that are introduced to the Network are protected by:
- Community and
- international copyright laws.
Anything is prohibited:
- creating derivative works or
- misleading the public about their real provider of Website Content.
Only upon prior written permission of the company Arampatzidi Bros and Co. or any other copyright holder may:
- broadcast or
- any other use of the content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes.
The website dizicollection.com provides the content, products and services available through the site “as they are”.
For example, information, names, photos, illustrations. In no event does the website dizicollection.com be liable for any legal or civil and / or criminal claims. Nor is any damage (positive, special or incidental), which, but not limited to, alternatively and / or cumulatively consists of:
- loss of profits,
- data loss,
- loss of earnings,
- financial satisfaction, etc. by visitors of the website or third parties due to a reason:
- with or without function and / or
- the use of the website and / or
- inability to provide services and / or
- information made available by him and / or
- from unauthorized third party interventions in products and / or
- services and / or
- information available through it.
The use of the website must be done solely for legitimate purposes and in a manner that does not restrict or impede its use by third parties. The visitor is obliged to use the website according to:
- the law,
- good morals and
- these terms, and
- not to commit any acts or omissions that may cause damage or malfunction to it, affect or jeopardize the provision of the services of Arampatzidi Bros and SIA OE.
This site may contain references to third-party sites. The company ARABATZIDIS BROS AND CO. is not responsible for the content of these pages and for any damage resulting from their use. The visitor has access to them at his own risk.
The website dizicollection.com makes every effort to ensure the proper operation of its website. However, it does not guarantee that the functions of the website or servers will be uninterrupted or free of viruses or other similar elements.
The website dizicollection.com reserves the right to:
The names, icons, logos and distinctive features that represent the company ARABATZIDIS BROS AND CO. or third parties and their products or services, are the sole trademarks of Arampatzidi Bros and Co. or third parties protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them.
The visit of the site requires the unconditional acceptance of the above terms when using the services of Arampatzidi Bros and SIA OE.